Child Visitation Agreements and Custody Modifications
Child custody can be one of the most contentious areas of family law. While California law always decides these disputes in favor of the best interests of the child, the courts have wide latitude in determining the appropriate interests. Ane Murphy is a skilled child custody attorney who can make a difference in the outcome of these disputes. We can help to create a workable child custody and visitation agreement.
At the Law Office of Ane Murphy, we represent clients in Silicon Valley and throughout Santa Clara County in child custody cases and in related concerns such as:
- Joint legal custody and physical custody agreements
- Child support / Dissomaster calculations
- Visitation rights, parenting plans, and parenting time issues
- Modifications to child custody, visitation, and support
- Move away long distance / parental relocation issues
- Visitation rights and issues for Grandparents
- Third-party visitation rights issues
- Domestic violence and abuse
We will listen carefully to your concerns and the hopes that you have for yourself and your child or children when you come to our office to discuss your child custody situation. Ane Murphy will give you an honest evaluation of your case and provide not only legal advice to solve your problem, but also the compassionate support you need to make these difficult decisions.
Generally, reaching an amicable, mutual agreement on child custody issues outside of court is usually best for the parents and the child. However, there are cases in which that is not possible. If this is true in your case you can feel confident that our lawyers will vigorously assert your rights and express your interests in child custody and visitation matters at every stage of the process.
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation with Ane Murphy, a San Jose child custody attorney.